Sunday, December 7, 2008

GCS Eagles State Champions!!!

The GCS Eagles are officially the 2008 TAPPS Division 1 State Champions after defeating Rockwall Heritage Saturday 72-48 in a very hard fought game. Brandon also ended his high school football career not only with two straight state championships, but also received the Most Valuable Player award for this game. We are so proud of Brandon and all of his teammates. I would also like to express thanks to all of his coaches through these years, with a special thanks to Coach Larry Uland. You have had a tremendous impact on our son. We are praying for you and Charlene as you continue your journey as well.

Jeff & DDee Fauley

1 comment:

TLM17 said...

I am so happy to hear that things are getting better and better each day. Continue to lift your prayers to God and if there is anything I can do please let me know. I have missed seeing and hearing from all of you guys. Seems like thats are going good for yall. Congrats to Brandon and the boys! They deserve it and all the hard work has paid off. My prayers are with you each day. Love yall!