Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday, Nov. 29th

Well, it has been a long week. Our families going through these trials cannot tell you enough how much love and care we have received and felt. All the little things add up to an overwhelming feeling.

Another good day...
Allen is still recovering from surgery, but has had his breathing tube removed and we are hopeful that he will be leaving ICU soon.
Aaron was really getting up and going today. He went to visit Allen (Papaw) and also got to see Michael. Those were huge steps in so many ways.
Michael had a rough night for his first night out. Upset stomach and fever. But the fever broke during the night and he has been resting and feeling better since. He even wanted to go to Brandon's football game today - how about that? Didn't quite make that, but it was a good sign of his recovering.
Megan wheeled all the way down to the first floor to the "train room"! That was amazing considering the rough night she had with adjusting to her stomach tube being out. As of now, it is back in for a little while. She is doing great.
Sorry if we got anyone (especially ourselves) too excited about the Mavericks coming for a visit. That turned out to be a misunderstanding (especially since they were in LA Friday night!)

Brandon and the GCS Eagles did play their semi-final game today and won! They will be in the TAPPS Division 1 State Championship game next Saturday in Moody, TX. The team dedicated their game today to Brandon's Memaw. It was an emotional win.

Several of the families are splitting up and heading to San Angelo for Mom's funeral on Monday. Please continue your prayers for all of us!

Sincerely,
Jeff and DeeDee

4 comments:

Alesa said...

Hello Fauleys,
This is Brittany Mae, Alesa & Dennis. We were so happy to read about everyone in the hospital doing better. We miss you and we are praying for you guys everyday.
Congrats to Poptart on winning the game today! Go Eagles! All the Way!
Brittany Mae says HI to you all. The Brooks kids REALLY miss the Fauley kids and look forward to you being home. I'm sure you miss home also.
We will be saying extra prayers for your family tomorrow night as you go to the Family Visitation in San Angelo and also on Monday for your mother & memaw's funeral. God bless you all and keep you safe.
Love to all - Brittany, Dennis & Alesa

TLM17 said...

Hey guys! I have missed yall a lot. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I lift my thoughts and prayers to you guys each day and hope that everyone has a speedy recovery! God can work miracles. Small steps and one day at a time. If you guys need anything please dont hesitate to ask. I will do whatever I can! Way to go Eagles! Keep up the good work! Miss yall! Love you guys!

TBone said...

Hello Jeff, DeeDee and Family,

I was heartsick to learn of the tragedy. Yours is a wonderful family. I want you to know that my family, my church and the NET Emmaus community have been holding prayer vigils for you. We've also had the privilege of donating to the Pregnancy Help Center of Concho Valley in Patsy's name. Please let me know if there's anything we can do. In Christ's Love,

Trey, Susan and Jennifer Johnson

kstrmom said...

DDee and family---My thoughts have been with you and your family since I heard the news. I am so very sorry for your loss but also thankful for the awesome recovery of all that remain in the hospital. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you. You know I miss you very much and my girls are always asking about your girls. Love you, Kim Strube